Profile of the performer Tantrums:
Tantrums' five-track debut EP was recorded in November 2011 in Brighton, United Kingdom at the studio of Pablo Clements and James Griffith (UNKLE, TOYDRUM).
- Jade McInally (Vocals, Bass).
- Sarah Phelan (Electronics).
- John Nguyen (Guitar, Synths).
- James Campbell (Drums, Percussion).
- Lucy Rash (Violin, Vocals).
- Tim Keen (Violin).
A follow up to the band's 2010 debut release 'Anomie', this is an EP that showcases diversity just as much as collective interest.Three years of collaboration and musical evolution has culminated in a Tantrums record that is at times dreamy, vibrant and textural whilst simultaneously dark and driving.